Complete interior design
FREE INSPECTION AND CONSULTATION
The first stage begins with a meeting with our designer from Studio Specifica in your future home. We take precise photos of the site, freely discussing your dream interior – functional distribution, materials, colours and flooring.
The inspection and procedure of taking photos are completely free. You clarify the vision and give us additional information so that we can take the subsequent actions.
IN ORDER TO PREPARE THE OFFER, WE WILL REQUEST FROM YOU:
- To find out more about how many people will use the home, your needs, hobbies and interests.
- To choose a specific style.
- We design only modern and unique interiors.
- Estimated budget that you have set for implementation of the project, furniture, flooring, appliances, etc.
- Photos of interiors you like (we will also show you some pretty interesting ones).
- Your preferences for colours, materials, flooring.
After you have accepted our offer and signed a contract, we start with the functional distribution.
At this stage, there is active communication between us, during which we provide you with the distribution of the individual groups of furniture on 2D drawings in top view, according to the lines of movement and the requirements for each functional area.
After we arrive together at the best solution for you, we move on.
PREPARATION OF A CONCEPTUAL 3D PROJECT
At this stage, we prepare 3D photorealistic visualizations for every single room of your home. At this point, you will get a visual idea of how your dream interior will look like.
We use the selected colours, flooring, furniture and lighting. All the proposed elements and mechanisms in the interior are absolutely feasible in practice.
After your approval, we proceed to a real feasible WORKING PROJECT.
PREPARATION OF THE WORKING PROJECT
The working project guarantees the correct execution of the repair and finishing works. It includes:
– Design of electrical installations – Design of plumbing installations – Design of heating and ventilation – Design of lighting – type, position and specificity of lighting fixtures. – Flooring types – Ceilings, soffits – Wall schematics, type of works – Detailed design of all proposed doors and furniture – Drawings of other details